DIY: Santa's Footprints & Christmas Crafts

First of all I wouId like to thank all of you my lovely readers for your support and for making my little blog growing steadily! Yesterday I reached 100 followers and I feel so grateful for this! A big thanks to all of you!

Now... onto Christmas season! Here is a little trick on how to create Santa's footprints, which is especially effective for the little ones! You just take some soda, or flour, or you can buy plastic snow and you sprinkle around the perimeter of a boot. Now, think of the children's faces when they get up in the morning and see the footprints next to the presents! I think this is an awesome idea and... well it is effective for me too! After all, aren't we all kinds during the Christmas season? This tip was found and created by my beloved Funky Junk Interiors.





Another great idea is to take transparent orbs and fill them with whatever you like. As an example, you could use wooden chips, little twiggies, a single peacock feather (attached with glue on top), a tiny tree dusted with artificial snow and whatever your heart desires. Then simply hang them on to the Christmas tree. Or even use this example shown underneath. For a lot more ideas of this kind please go here.


And how cute is this little half-eaten gingerbread man here-below? If you know how to stitch then follow the instructions here (they even give you the template of this little thing) and make as many as you wish. You can hang them on your tree or give them away as your handmade Christmas gift!




3 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from the blog hop. So many great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! We did something very similar in our home for Easter...Bunny Tracks.
    You can check them out on my blog here:
    http://happilymotherafter.blogspot.com/2011/04/bunny-business.html

    I might have to do this for Christmas now too! So cute! Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ all of them.. So crafty..
    New follower. Would love for you to stop by
    http://sewcraftable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover