Bye bye Google Reader... Welcome Bloglovin'!


As some of you might know, Google Reader is shutting down from... today! And as from
that date, you will lose the list of blogs you follow. Now the easiest way to re-follow
all your beloved blogs is
where you can easily transfer the list of all the blogs you already follow so you don't miss out.

I am such a fan of Bloglovin and you will be too! If you have a few minutes today, make sure 
you make the switch! Bloglovin' even has a way for you to import the blogs currently in your reader into your new account! How exciting is that? That means no huge time investment to 
just move everything over. Totally simple, stress free and convenient. It literally takes less 
than 3 minutes to do! Click here to see how you can do the switch, you won't regret it. 
Here is my profile, don't forget to follow Stardust - Decor & Style. :)

Bloglovin - replacement for Google Reader
And do it fast before you lose me and I cry! Just kidding... but I'll be sad though.


Photobucket 

1 comment:

  1. As you probably know Olga, I don't really understand all this stuff, but I've joined Bloglovin anyway !
    Although, I have always just checked my blogroll, and kept up with you that way !!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover